You can listen to The Adelaide Show podcast in number of ways:
- Click to listen with the embedded player on this website in the Podcast Episodes section
- Download the free, Stitcher Radio app on your Apple or Android devices
- You can find our podcast in iTunes here. If you cannot find us in iTunes directly, see the iTunes section below.
- Use a podcast app on your smart phone or tablet to subscribe to our podcast (it’s free) and have future episodes downloaded so you can listen to them on the move, Steve recommends the Adelaide-made, Pocket Casts app. Just search for The Adelaide Show.
- Download our web app by visiting this link on your phone – https://omny.fm/shows/the-adelaide-show/ – and then copy the web page to your home screen.
Listen directly on this website
You can listen to any of our shows directly on this website on your computer, tablet or smart phone. Just visit our Podcast Episodes page where all our episodes have their own listen – click on in and you will find notes and a radio player waiting for you.
Listen to our web app
Come back to this page on your mobile device and click on this link: https://omny.fm/shows/the-adelaide-show/. When it opens, you will have yourself a mobile-friendly podcast player with our shows ready to roll. Save that mobile web page to your home screen and then you will be able to click through to listen whenever you need that chatty kind of company in the background.
Stitcher Radio app
Or you can load the Stitcher Radio app on your Apple or Android devices. Sign in to the free app, search for the title of our Podcast and save it as a favourite. It will then automatically be available through that app every week. You can share each episode via your Facebook or Twitter accounts, if you have them, to spread the word. We thank you in advance!
If you use the streaming music service, Spotify, you can now find our podcast episodes there by searching for The Adelaide Show Podcast or by clicking this link: The Adelaide Show Podcast on Spotify.
Or you can subscribe for free to our show in iTunes. When you click subscribe, the show will appear in your list of podcasts inside iTunes. You can rate and review shows in iTunes too and if you like our show we’d love you to do that.
If you have trouble finding us in iTunes by search for our title, do this. In iTunes, from the File menu, choose Subscribe to Podcast and paste this into the text box: http://www.buzzsprout.com/16127.rss
Pocket Casts app
And you can buy the Adelaide-made, premium podcasting app, Pocket Casts, search for our podcast and click subscribe. It will then download episodes as they become available and you can listen right there in the app.